Monday 9 January 2012

Gretel-Character Designs

Here are my designs for Gretel, Since I just want to follow the original story, She's just a 9 year old girl, small but determined.

I Put A and B here cause I feel there's a subtle change in style between the two designs, but I don't think that's the case.

I think both drawings with A besides them look presentable enough, the truly challenging task is to make a character "On Model"at all times. Which is something I'd like to make sure I do correctly.


The Drawings here are just sketches to try and get
the gesutres and feeling for the character, the one in  middle is just a bit of a joke.  Intresting Idea for the future maybe, but for now the top set of Drawings are the main source of the final look of Gretel.






No comments:

Post a Comment